Wednesday, February 17, 2010

NEWS !!

Latest from Tom.

"I hope things go well with elvis too...i wont be here! I am getting transfered this thursday up to Bergedorf...a small city in the Hamburg area...15 to 30 minute train ride away. That will be awesome! I will be serving up there with Elder Ludlow as well as 6 other non americans in my district (Ludlow is american) so that will be way cool. 1 sister from switzerland, 1 sister from england, 1 elder from sweden and 1 elder from austria! Wow multicultural XD
YUP! I loves my package *rubs on face*
I cant write much more...i am short on time and feeling sick in my stomach :( I love you all much! <3"

1 comment:

  1. That's cool.
    There was an Elder Ludlow that I knew in the MTC in Guatemala. He went to a different mission in Guatemala.
    -Brad

    ReplyDelete