Congrats on arriving in Germany!! I loved all the pictures and it looks like you had a blast in the MTC. Did you drink alot of chocolate milk? I hear it's all the rage in the MTC :)
Good luck on your mission and I look forward to reading all the updates from your mom and Stephanie. Two years will fly by so fast!
You stole my eggo! >:P Actually, I'm not jealous -- this looks pretty gross but I bet you were happy to eat something. I'm glad you're taking all these pictures so we can see how you're doing!
"His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand unto me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and death.
The Revelation of St. John the Divine, Chapter 1: 14-18
Berlin Germany Mission Blog
www.germanyberlinmission. blogspot.com
ADDRESS
Elder Thomas Skidmore Kirche Jesu Christi HLT Zerbsterstrasse 42 12209 Berlin Germany
Congrats on arriving in Germany!! I loved all the pictures and it looks like you had a blast in the MTC. Did you drink alot of chocolate milk? I hear it's all the rage in the MTC :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your mission and I look forward to reading all the updates from your mom and Stephanie. Two years will fly by so fast!
You stole my eggo! >:P Actually, I'm not jealous -- this looks pretty gross but I bet you were happy to eat something. I'm glad you're taking all these pictures so we can see how you're doing!
ReplyDeleteLove, your sister :P