Sunday, October 24, 2010

ANOTHER CHAPTER

With the two missions combining Tom was in Altona a short time. As always, the memory sticks with the pictures will take a while to get to me but I will post the new pictures when I can.
In the meantime, Tom has been transferred to Prenzlau, on the border of Poland and North of Berlin. He's excited to be serving in the country again. He was equally excited to take the fast train there, a 5 hour train ride with alone time. He's working with a missionary who has been out for only a couple months and enjoying that very much.
Even more exciting is that he was able to go back to Altona to baptize Sis. Boateng from Ghana on the 10th of October!! He was thrilled that she would ask for him and that he was able to do it. He was also very pleased that he got to see and say goodbye to his ward there.
I've also updated the mission home address and added the blogspot address for the mission for any of you who would like to take a peek.

I have two new German words and one Twi phrase, the language of Ghana.
German words:

Nervt - Annoy

Pfahl Haus - Stake Center

Twi
Ye-Fre-Meh - My name is_________.

No comments:

Post a Comment