Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 13, 2010

Where did December and the first half of January go!!! And, what happened to my type options for this blog??? This is all I can get to work...where's my color...where's my large print....help....I can't deal with this...I can't even read this.

Tom's letters home have been short and sweet. He had a nice Christmas with church members and friends in Germany. New Years in Germany is huge! The missionaries were told to not be out after 6 p.m. They were however ok to watch the fireworks from the balcony of their apartment. Tom said the next morning the streets were covered with the remains of the previous nights festivities, including the ash from all the fireworks.

His knee is healing on it's own and he's doing fine there.

His first companion in Munster is now home from his mission. This is what Tom's latest email says....

"Things here are fun and busy. I am the "big man on campus" now and have to show Elder Badger around and introduce him to members and stuff. It's been WAY stressful, but I feel a bit better today. He is so cool and nice XD We have already doubled the amount of lessons we are teaching a week in just a few short days! We also got an inactive lady who wants to get her patriarchal blessing and go to the temple, to stop smoking! Hopefully she stays strong! Pray for Bianca Eke!"

WORDS OF THE PAST COUPLE WEEKS...yes I'm behind.

Trotzdem - In spite of that...evenso... etc.

Guck - Look!! (Guck Ma!! means look there!) (pointing)

No comments:

Post a Comment